Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Well these pictures were suppose to be next to each other, but oh well. I went to the doctor yesterday to get another ultrasound, this time to check the heart and organs etc. Well we got this really cute profile picture. Can you see a resemblance? Yeah, I think we made another cute one :)

The baby isg rowing very well, in fact he is a little bigger then what he is suppose to be. So he might be here a little early, but that's great. I love getting ultrasounds, they are so cool to watch. We could see JJ sucking on his thumb and see the other 4 fingers stretched out. He is very active and love to feel him move and grow. I am so excited to have another special spirit to help learn and grow. Jaron was so excited to see his little brother again and keeps asking me if he is big enough to come out. :)

6 comments:

Heather said...

So are you naming him JJ or are you calling him that to keep his name a secret?

Johnsons Away said...

We're calling him that until we decided on a name. That is what we called Jaron too when I was pregnant with him. It for Johnson and Johnson :)

Jen Johnson said...

Those are really similar pictures! I love the ultra sounds too! I love getting to know the baby a little bit before they come to greet you! So fun!

Carla said...

That is amazing, They do have the same profile! I love brothers who look alike!

Angie said...

So cute! The profiles of Ayzha and Tiago in my belly were exactly the same, too! I thought that was so cool. It's good to hear that you're doing so well!

Anonymous said...

How fun. Babies are just the best... most of the time