Thursday, October 9, 2008

Twilight Series

Ok if you haven't read the Twilight Series and pland to stop reading now. I will ruin too much for you. You have been warned.
Ok so I finally went out and bought the books, yes bought them, I don't have the patience for the library. But anyways, I loved them the whole way through. I was however on Team Jacob, I just like the darker hair and tall, muscular type. Edward didn't really sound all that appealing to me. But hey, he was perfect for Bella. But I can't stand the ending of the Breaking Dawn. What a build up for nothing. The Volturi just walk away. I had to laugh, Aaron had to read the last three chapter for me as we were driving to Beatty. He got really into it and totally was mad that there wasn't a fight. That cracked me up. I really counld't stand that Jacob imprinted on Nessie, whats up with that. I have to agree with my friend Angie that Jacob lost a lot of his personality after he imprinted. but I guess for those of you who didn't like him, that worked for you :) But anyways, I am totally excited for the movies, but of course they people they casted aren't exactly how I pictured people. I knew who they picked for Edward before I read the book. So I had Harry Potter's friend in mind the bulk of the time. My problem with Jacob, is the guy I pictured for him is actually playing Billy Black, Jacob's dad. go figure. Of course I loved him from Last of the Mohicans (yes I know it is rated 'R') when he was young and hot. So oh well. But I ams so glad I know what all of you are talking about now. they really are good books. I'll have to get all you Bakersfield girls to read them so we can do what my sister-in-law is doing and do a girl's night out to go see the movie. I don't think Aaron wants to see the movie now:)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yay! Go team Jacob!