Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Belly

This is not my favorite picture, but here is my belly and my little man. (I had just gotten out of the shower and Jaron had had one of those days, so I wasn't too happy :))We took this picture at the end of Sept, so I have grown a little bit more. But it's like my belly popped and then hasn't changed a whole lot since. But I feel the baby move quite often and I love it. Aaron actually got to feel the baby move the other night and was way excited. Jaron hasn't had the patience yet to keep his hand on my belly long enough, but it will happen of course.

4 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

You look so cute! I love the baby bump!

The Studes said...

Brooke,
Congrats on the new addition to the family!
looks like you guys are doing good.

LJ

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun getting big again:)

Sunderman Family said...

I think you look great!!!