Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Well we hope that everyone had a great Halloween. We had a lot of fun at our ward Fall Festival, but I forgot my camera. We got this picture before we got ready for bed. Thanks again to my friend Jocelyn for making the pumpkin "skirt". Jaron was so excited to be Spiderman and I was a cat coming out of the pumpkin, JJ was of course the pumpkin :).

I love the muscles in this costume. But he wore it so much when we first got it that the padding in the muscles started to seperate. They started to look like cottage cheese :) It was too funny. But he loved it and was very sad when he realized that Halloween is over. But he's excited to do the Thanksgiving decorations.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Your hair is getting so long! It's gorgeous!

Jen Johnson said...

So fun! Jaron is getting so big! Baby JJ and your costume was very cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute. That's funny his muscles started to die. He better work out more.

Kate said...

You both look adorable! You know, every time I say hi to Jarin he remembers that I came to his house... it is SOOOOO adorable....