Monday, January 12, 2009

A Late Birthday Party

So last Sunday, the 4th Jaron was talking to our friend Tricia telling her that he was now 4, but he didn't get a birthday cake :). Aaron and I just looked at each other, we are such bad parents. So we decided that we needed to do something for him. So I called my friends Lenaya and Carla whoes sons are in Jaron's calss ar church. So we invited the boys over for Saturday the 10th and had a lot of fun. We did a Lightning McQueen theme and he just loved it. Here are a few pictures:


Jaron opening his presents, Brandon wanted to help, James was so excited to see what Jaron got
I had a lot of fun making the cake, thanks to my sister Connie for the tips on how to do it.

My cute little man before his friends came over :)


Happy belated Birthday again Jaron !!!
I know he enjoyed himself though, he has been thankful for his Lightning McQueen Party every time he has prayed since :)

4 comments:

Meagan said...

What a cute little tank! He is just growing up so fast! Tell him we said Happy Birthday!

Carla said...

Thanks for inviting James, he had a BLAST. He was so mad at me for making him leave.

The Studes said...

Brooke that Cake looks AMAZING! great job =)

Sunderman Family said...

The cake is cool! I wish I could make cakes for my kids but I have to pay others to do it instead. Enjoy that talent!