Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jaron

We decided to finally set up Jaron's bunkbed. Jaron loves it and wants to sleep on the top bunk, which mommy wasn't so sure about :)

I keep forgetting that he is 4 and a big boy.

This is one of his Christmas presents that he loves to wear. I don't remember what we were doing, but he decided that he needed to wear his tool belt and hat :)


I know what this picture looks like, and I promise it's not, he was trying to show his tools on his belt. What a ham. He just cracks me up :)

6 comments:

Carla said...

Such a cutie! Bunk beds are awesome, I can't wait until James and Andrew are big enough for them (well Andrew anyway).

Sunderman Family said...

boys are so fun...

KillmerFam said...

Cute bunk bed! Ron's mom is supposed to bring Ron's old bunk bed set here sometime. I haven't seen it yet, so hopefully it's in good shape! I forgot to tell you, if you're still interested in that carseat & stroller, Ron is willing to part with it. Let me know!

Jen Johnson said...

So fun! He is a big boy now! I bet he has fun sleeping on the top bunk!

Anonymous said...

I was and still am the same way with the bunk bed. It's kind of scary. It still makes me nervous when Aysia is up there and wants to sleep up there. I bet Jaron loves it though.

The Studes said...

what a little man!