Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Meeting up with Family

OK so I joined Facebook a while ago and got in contact with almost all of my dad's family. It has been so great. Some of my cousins were even coming to Disneyland just before Thanksgiving, so I drove down to LA and had dinner with them. I even got to see my Aunt Velm and William. I just love family, you are instant friends no matter how long it has been since you've seen each other.


Here is Danny holding Kort, Jaimie Treysen and Jaci.


William and Aunt Velma

Christian holding Kristen and Michael, Jessica and Mason.
It was so much fun seeing you guys and getting to know your kids, they are so cute. When we first got there, Treysen asked Jaron if he was his cousin. He said yes and they were great friends the rest of the night, as we walked out of the Hotel room, they were holding hands, it just cracked me up.

2 comments:

Holmes Family said...

It was so much fun meeting you and your family! Thanks again for driving all that way to spend time with us! I'm totally stealing your pictures, since I forgot our camera that night.
I'm glad your Thanksgiving went well. We were stuck in traffic most of the day as well. Glad you traveled safely! Take care and Love, Jess

Holmes Family said...

I need to get your family photo! Why didn't you post your own?