Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A long drive home

We left a little later then what we had planned to get home after the Thanksgiving Holiday and got stuck in traffic. Thankfully Jaron slept a good portion of the way and when he was awake, he was being such a good boy.
This the face of "how long have we been driving?"

I know we didn't drive as far as others, but it was long. We got stuck in a traffic jam near the I5 and 580 interchange and then hit fog and traffic a little later. It was not a fun drive at all, but we made it home safely.

5 comments:

The Studes said...

Brooke! You have such a cute prego belly. Congrats on the new little one.

Of course LJ is wearing the wooster jersey. I think Logan had his on too!.

ttyl.. i love blogging this is so cool =)

The Studes said...

oh and that comment was from Nemiha.. btw =)

Carla said...

Glad you're back home safe and sound!

Angie said...

I don't envy you.. those long drives can be horrible! Yes- we are going to Utah for Christmas. Are you? Is that why you ask?

Johnsons Away said...

NO, we're going to Beatty again this year. I don't want to travel too far after that drive. I was just wondering what you were doing...