Saturday, September 13, 2008

Labor Day Hiking

Ok so I picked my pictures backwards but I'm not doing it again :)
Aaron went hiking with his good friends, the Johnsons (yes more Johnsons). He and Matt, the one in the middle of this picture, have been best friends since they met in the sixth grade. Matt was the best man at our wedding. The Johnsons have been wonderful friends to us always and we love them. I'm glad Aaron got to go hiking with them. They hiked Boundary Peak on Saturday Aug 30th after camping the night before.
Here are Justin, Matt and Aaron at the top of the peak. ( Aaron is the short one :) )


This is the marker at the top of the mountain and you put your foot next to hit to prove that you made it.


I just really liked this view.

Here they all are at the beginning. Britt, Cheryl, Justin, Matt and Aaron. I'm so glad that you guys had so much "fun" and that you made it. You guys are the best, Aaron's first second family :)