Tuesday, September 23, 2008

4-4-4-4

4 jobs I have had-
1. Family Tree Books store
2. State Farm Ins
3. Prescott Valley Glass
4. Mommy and Wife

4 movies I have seen more then once-
1. All of the Lord of the Ring trilogy
2. Hitch (Will Smith)
3. How to Loose a Guy in 10 days
4. All of the X-Men movies

4 places I have lived-
1. Reno, NV
2. Prescott Valley, AZ
3. SunValley, NV
4. Bakersfield, CA

4 TV shows I watch-
1. Law & Order
2. Playhouse Disney :)
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Wipeout

4 favorite places I have been-
1. Tahoe
2. Sedona
3. Jackson Hole, WY
4. Sandpoint, ID

4 people who I test-well I don't text so I put who I call
1. Mom or course
2. Stephanie
3. Jennifer King
4. Aaron

4 of my favorite foods-
1. Cheesy Chicken Soup
2. Mexican
3. Zuccini lasagna
4. Raspberry Cheesecake

4 places that I would like to visit-
1. Alaska
2. Australia
3. Hawaii
4. Washington DC

4 people that I tag-
1. Heather
2. Angie
3. Carla
4. Shalyce

No comments: