Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm Cinderella

You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.

I thought this was pretty funny and close. I never thought of my self as a Cinderella, just Mary Poppins :) But she wasn't an option. Anyways, as I read the description and so did Aaron, we thought, yeah I guess I am a Cinderella. Too bad my house doesn't look like it right now :)


Which Disney Princess Are You?">


2 comments:

Carla said...

I'd be Cruella DeVil if it were an option lol.

Hunt Family said...

Joe and I do have to agree that the description of Cinderella does fit you. I got that my third time and thought, "Nope, definetely not me!!!" I do love the Mary Poppins, I had a good chuckle over that :)