Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron


Well Happy 29th Birthday to Aaron. We had some friends over on Sunday night to celebrate and have cake (German chocolate) and ice cream. On monday night Aaron made another cake ( I was sick) and went to the dollar store and bought some mismatched party stuff. He then went and decorated his cubical and shared his cake with whoever wished him a Happy Birthday :). Needless to say there was no cake left for us when he came home (but we had a little left over from the cake on Sunday.) These are two of his guys that he instructs currently. I'm glad you had a Happy Birthday Aaron, I love you.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Way to go, Brooke! I can't believe you had the energy to do all that when you didn't feel well! I guess it's what us mom's are programmed to do. And happy birthday, Aaron!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Aaron.

Hunt Family said...

OK I am a dork and a bad sister in law. I spaced calling Aaron on his birthday and then I didn't even wish him one on the blog. So give Aaron the biggest hug, that he is comfortable with, from me and tell him that I said happy birthday and to enjoy a rib and funnel cake at the rib cookoff for me and Joe. Have fun and I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Meagan said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!

Desirae Pitt said...

lol i read this and realized I am married to an old man...Ben will be 32 on Sept 29th!