Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Husband Tag!!

Ok, so this is my first tag and Meagan sent it to me. So I am going to tag, Heather, Carla and Shalyce.

1. What is his name?
Aaron, babe, honey and Daddy.

2. Who eats more?
Aaron definantley eats more, but I can come close sometimes :)

3. Who said I love you first?
I did on accident, it just came out. But of course we both felt that way.

4. Who is taller?
Aaron is by about 5 inches, but we have the same length of leggs. Go figure, he has a really long body.

5. Who is smarter?
Aaron is much smarter is so many areas, but I'm cuter :)

6. Who is more sensitive?
I am for sure, but Aaron is not ashamed to cry.

7. Who does the laundry?
I do and am currently working on it.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Right now Aaron does, but we do switch if we need. He always sleeps closet to the door, he likes to keep me protected. :)

9.Who pays the bills?
I do manly, but Aaron is normally there to help with the desicions.

10. Who cooks more?
Aaron is very greatful that I do now. It use to be him before I had Jaron. But I have learned how to cook for him and he loves it.

11.Who is more stubborn?
It really depends on the topic, but more than likely me.

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
Both of us.

13. Who has more siblings?
I do by a lot. There are 8 kids in my family and 5 in his.

14. Who wears the pants in the family?
It's too hot for pants :)

15. What do you like to do together?
We like to play sports and play games. We love playing with Jaron and going to see family. We like going places and thinking of places that we would like to visit one day. We also just like sitting next to each other and just being near each other.

16. Who eats more sweets?
I do, Aaron tries to eat healthy and doesn't like a whole lot of sugar.

17. Gulity pleasures?
I don't know how to answer this one, so I'm not going to :)

18. How did you meet?
We were playing basketball and I asked him what his name was. We didn't start dating for a year though, because I thought he didn't like me. I found out later that he had a crush on me. :)

19. Who proposed?
He did of course.

20. What is his best feature?
How do you pick one, but if I had too it would be probably his smile. Man I love him!!

21. What is his greatest qualities?
Where do I begin, he is just such an amazing man. He loves me no matter what happens and no matter how silly I am being. He is truly my best friend and the only person I can be truly myself around. He is funny and sweet and very protective of me. He holds me when I need him too nad makes me laugh even when I don't want him too. He pushes me to be the best I can and I hope I do the same for him. He is my love, my life, my all. He makes me happier than I ever thought possible. I am so glad that we have the chance to be together forever. I love you so much Aaron.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

That was very sweet Brooke. Aaron's quite a guy!

Hunt Family said...

This was very sweet, and Aaron is a great guy. I really love how he treats you and what he has done for you. And I am sure that he would agree with me when I say that you are really a great person also and like you said bring out the best in him. You helped him achieve his dream and stood by him through it all. You all are great together.