Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello

Well here is a picture of our family. We took this while we were in Reno a few weeks ago. We only got to stay for the weekend. Things are going great for us in California. Aaron loves his job, he gets to fly and is home everynight. We just can't believe how blessed we are. Jaron is getting so big, we can't believe it. He is doing really well on learning his alphabet and his numbers. I am staying busy as usual. I am the Primary chorister again and I am loving it. I get to basketball on Tuesdays and I am a sub on a volleyball league. We hope everything is going great for all of you.

1 comment:

Hunt Family said...

I want to say that that is a way cute picture of you. Of course I don't remember too many pictures of you that weren't cute. Anyways, I am really jealous, but also really glad that things have worked out so well for you guys. That is great that Aaron is able to do his dream job and still be home every night. Not many people can say that.