Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jaron is 5!!





Can't believe that it has already been 5 years since this little man joined our lives. Jaron turned 5 in December (our comuter has been acting up, still is a little). He has had a fun year. He learned to ride his bike with no training wheels and then upgraded to a big boy bike. He also learned to swim. He doesn't need to plug his nose, he did this because he wanted to look like Megatron when he comes out of the water in the 2nd Transformers, he cracks me up. He is also doing really well with reading, he is just amazing. He is a great big brother, he loves to make Bryce laugh and is the only one can get Brycer REALLY laughing. Jaron loves to go to preschool, he has a lot of friends there. His favorite movie is of course Transformers, he now has 27 different Transformer toys. His favorite food is spaghetti and meat balls, is favorite thing to do is to play with Bryce and his daddy. They love to wrestle and goof off. We just love Jaron and are so blessed to have him in our family.

7 comments:

Carla said...

Jaron is just so adorable! We miss him. I really love that middle picture... so, so, so cute!

Jen Johnson said...

I love that sweet boy! I can't believe he is 5 either! I remember when he was born! Sweet little guy!

superman said...

ohhh.. He's so cute!


Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate

coachforever said...

Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys.Thanks for wathching 2011 women shoes sale.Those are the awesome shops I jimmy choo shoes,efx bracelet wanna tell you guys.gucci shoes.women shoes online,power balance.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, seriously, I am very happy for you to select photos & use, along with words; I don't really think I can write word for you. I hope this is OK, like your blog.
Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Xiamen Flights
Flights to Xiamen
Xiamen Flights

radhe said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
seychelles Holiday Packages
Cheap seychelles Holidays

My adventure2011 said...

Very nice family!!