Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween Fun

So we had fun for Halloween. We carved our pumpkins too early though for Bakersfield :) But I thought they turned out good. Aaron did the Crow on a branch, Jaron's is of course the Transformer and I just did the traditional Jack-O-Lantern. (I really like the lights above my stove)
We went to Jaron's preschool Thursdat morning for a Trunk-or-Treat and he had fun. Here are some pictures of him and his friends.

Brenden as a pirate and Jaron, I don't know darth vader is though :(

Tony, Luke, Justin and Jaron. Justin won the costume contest as the UPS man. His mom also had him use a box labe UPS for his tick-or-treat bag. It was so cute. The boys had a lot of fun.

Here are my sweet boys before the party, Jaron was an awesome Bumblebee Transformer (he actually saved up some money to put towards his costume) and Brycer was Batman. He looked like a viking batmant though, he didn't like the mask over his face. They were both so darn cute.

1 comment:

Jen Johnson said...

I'm so proud of Jaron! What a big boy he is turning into! Sweet little man!