Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bryce is 5 months!!

I can't believe it Bryce is 5 months old already!!
He is just so much fun, he is rolling everywhere and seems to be getting close to the military crawl.
He is so happy all the time, unless of course he's hungry :), he smiles so easily and just lights up a room.

He loves to be down and playing especially with Jaron. He just laughs as Jaron makes funny noises and plays peek-a-boo with him. They are so fun to watch.
He also loves to play in his jumper and walker, that is so funny to watch, his little leggs just going and going.
I just can't believe how blessed I am to have such wonderful boys.

4 comments:

Meagan said...

Happy five-month Birthday, Bryce Baby! We love you so much. Brooke - are you guys still planning to stay with us? Are you coming in on Friday? We should all get ready together at my house - we can make it a big bridal party! Anyway, we can't wait to see you guys!

Angie said...

Man, they grow so fast, don't they?

Jen Johnson said...

I can't believe he's 5 months already! What a sweet little boy! I love that beautiful smile...Looks just like his momma!

Holmes Family said...

Wow, where does the time go?! Hope the reunion went well. I was so bummed we missed it. Our boys start school super early out here. Hope all is well. Take care, Jess